Having a robust social media presence is crucial to brand success today. While having the ability to utilize numerous social media platforms can seem like an unimaginable luxury, social media can quickly get out of hand. Trying to run a successful business, build a brand, and turn a profit is hard enough. Add in social media management, and it's easy to feel like you’re drowning.
Some less enterprising business owners may feel the urge to write off social media altogether, but that’s not a wise move. In today’s world, consumers expect a social media presence from brands. And businesses have caught on to consumer expectations. Half of all small businesses use Facebook to reach out to their customers.
You probably understand the importance and power of leveraging social media to grow your brand or business. But how can you do it without burning yourself out? Preventing burnout is why managed social media is becoming so popular.
What is managed social media?
Social media managers are a new breed of marketing experts. What they do is help make harried business owners lives easier. A social media manager oversees your social media accounts and maintains them for optimum success. What exactly do social media managers do?
● Craft an effective social media strategy
● Help you develop long-term goals for your social media accounts
● Help you achieve those goals
● Manage your accounts
● Oversee content creation
● Positively interact with your followers and fans on social media
● Skillfully field customer queries and complaints
● Continue to grow your following on social media
● Create, curate, and manage all published content on your social media profiles
A social media manager is a skilled, dedicated jack of all trades in regards to all things social media. With their help, you can gain quite a massive and engaged following on your accounts. Greater reach means a bigger customer base and increased conversions and sales down the line for you.
What are some of the benefits you’ll see when you use managed social media accounts?
● You’ll see your following increase across your social media channels
● You’ll experience greater customer reach
● See your products and services get in front of qualified leads
● See increased engagement on your profiles
● Become a thought-leader with professionally curated content
What’s the best part of all this? The best part is all of the hard work, the strategizing, and the handling of the usual social media bugbears are all outsourced to a qualified professional.
Using social media as a part of your marketing strategy isn’t an option in 2018. Maybe it was in the earlier part of the century, but it’s not something you can choose to ignore now. And, you can’t take a lackadaisical approach to social media management, either. To leverage the power of social media, you need to be dedicated to growing a following. This takes time and expertise. If you want to reap the rewards of a robust social media strategy for your business, then outsource this vital task to a dedicated, social media manager today.